It is not too late to make your Cromwell Harbor Motel reservation.
Have you been to Acadia Park and Bar Harbor this year? Each year a million people travel from all over the world to visit this beautiful place. Now it’s your turn!
- There are literally hundreds of miles of hiking trails, some more challenging than others, but all are spectacular.
- The Carriage Trails are great for walking or biking and pass through some of the more beautiful sections of the Park.
- Biking the Park Loop is a great experience, probably one of the most scenic rides in the state.
- Kayaking around the many islands in the harbor is also a fun activity.
- Golf at one of the outstanding golf courses on the Island including Kebo Valley and Northeast Harbor Golf Club.
- Shop in the town of Bar Harbor as the stores are offering end of season deals.
- Farmer’s market on Sunday morning just down the street, with lots of great local produce.
- Get up early and catch the sunrise on top of Cadillac – it is worth the effort!